Car(s)
VW Golf V
Plasti dipped my stock wheels,side mirrors,and the front grill

Ignignokt

K04 Bound
Car(s)
'08 Mk5 GTI
Been a busy boy.

Replaced timing belt, accessory belt, thermostat, coolant temp sensor, and cam follower.

The carnage:

Cam follower and cam lobe comparison/inspection:

Installed my IE upgraded HPFP.

No pics of the installed pump because, externally, it looks no different than the stock one.

henkzilla

Ready to race!
Well, it's supposed to be 60 degrees here in minnesota for the weekend starting tomorrow (unheard of in February)... So I threw the new wheels on

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Got some parts put on that have been taking up space in my garage for some time now. Whiteline adjustable front sway bar, BSH dogbone insert, BSH pendulum mount, BSH engine/trans mounts and Billy Boat turbo-back exhaust. She's a whole different car now!

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
New rubber, Dunlop signature HP. WAY better than the contis. And fixed my headlight level sensors

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
New rubber, Dunlop signature HP. WAY better than the contis. And fixed my headlight level sensors

Flywheel Photography

Ready to race!
I'll be doing the very same thing this weekend (among a ton of other things). I went with SuperPro.

Well! This was a great upgrade. Torque steer is gone. No bump steer in corners and the steering wheel wants to come to neutral very fast. Full throttle shifts through DSG imparts nothing into the steering. It feels amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Well! This was a great upgrade. Torque steer is gone. No bump steer in corners and the steering wheel wants to come to neutral very fast. Full throttle shifts through DSG imparts nothing into the steering. It feels amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed lol. I just swapped my summers on (Direzza ZII's) and adjusted my coilovers up front. Still need to bring it down a 1/4", but that's for another day. My God, it's hard to say what impacted the handling the most because I did everything, but it's INSANE. It's funny you mention that the steering wheel comes back to neutral faster. I thought that was my FSB since it's seriously beefy compared to the OEM one, but maybe it's not just that haha. I didn't notice it as much on my winter tires (I store it on the winters; it's not a daily anymore).

Last week eurocars and I did:

LCA bushings
Passat LCA and spindles
Tyrolsport subframe bushings
New OEM balljoints and wheel bearings
PSS coils
H&R 26mm fsb (already have H&R rear)
Strut bearings and 034 strut mounts
MFactory LSD
Motul trans fluid
SS clutch line and all 4 brake lines
New ATE fluid