GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
LOL....how did you mange to have the trip odo on 88.8 at that same moment??? Did you reset it so it would purposefully do that or simply a coincidence? Either way, pretty awesome.

Rtbrunelle

Ready to race!
LOL....how did you mange to have the trip odo on 88.8 at that same moment??? Did you reset it so it would purposefully do that or simply a coincidence? Either way, pretty awesome.

I had just filled up at about 88760 and reset it then. I was at a stop like at 88800 so I immediately hit reset and it worked out perfectly haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soysauce

Nooob
Car(s)
'07 Gti
image.jpeg

Welcomed a new addition to the family with a fresh detail:thumbup:
My brother's new to him Fahrenheit next to my cw.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bought new tires

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Flywheel Photography

Ready to race!
I abused my credit card pretty good this weekend. Some good. Some bad. Did Koni adjustables, SS springs, and new axles. It drives nice on full soft, looks so much better now that it's out of the clouds. I Did the oil pan and and the balance shafts were seized. it had been that way for a bit, that's why the oil pan was leaking, gear rubbed a hole in it. Now im doing the balance shaft delete, should be fun with poly mounts! I wasnt planning on spending 3000$ this weekend.

I cant wait to really drive my new suspension.

Booty by Leslley Scotte, on Flickr

A cute booty

Booty by Leslley Scotte, on Flickr

clockwise33

New York Giants Fanatic
I abused my credit card pretty good this weekend. Some good. Some bad. Did Koni adjustables, SS springs, and new axles. It drives nice on full soft, looks so much better now that it's out of the clouds. I Did the oil pan and and the balance shafts were seized. it had been that way for a bit, that's why the oil pan was leaking, gear rubbed a hole in it. Now im doing the balance shaft delete, should be fun with poly mounts! I wasnt planning on spending 3000$ this weekend.

Interesting. Do you have any pics of the failed balance shaft? Was the oil pump still functioning correctly? How has the car been maintained? How many miles?

Flywheel Photography

Ready to race!
No photos of the shafts, I didn't drop the assembly. I noticed the bolt broken and checked the shafts, they were locked solid. 122,000 on the clock, Regular maintenance routinely. The BS gear was trapped in the web of the pump assembly and was keeping the chain enough in line to keep the oil pump turning nicely. Said gear was tilted out and rubbing the oil pan through. Im going to ask for the assembly back once I pick it up so that I can loo at it. and maybe I could get some photos of it then.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
My original radiator support was competely busted, so I changed it today.

Also installed a b6 throttle body pipe and deleted my noise pipe.

Oil pan change tomorrow, and possibly replacing my coilovers if I have time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
Some PM for mine.
Oil change
Oil filter drain plug
Front LCA rear bushings
Sub frame washers (clunking)
fuel filter

next: Brake flush and drop in dry filter