GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
The highways and interstates are acceptable I guess..but the surface streets are downright scary in some spots. They have these like..dips in the road that are occasionally marked with signs that say DIP. Why not just repair the dip in the road vs putting up a sign??

Hahaha exactly... so annoying. I've also seen "Bump" and even signs saying "Rough Road Ahead" for the really bad streets.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No one makes roads like they used to, it all goes to the lowest bidder.

roscoe87

Ready to race!
Picked up from the body shop, had baconed fenders fixed and a front bumper shave.

stefhauk

Ready to race!
No one makes roads like they used to, it all goes to the lowest bidder.

Should see the roads over here after this winter its been a bad winter always snowing so they are plowing the roads everyday and now its started to get warmer and the roads are insanely bad.

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
^^LOL^^

Small project: dark red hazard light switch. Was easy enough to do except the damn vent flaps fell apart....and apart again....and again. Beyond that, pretty simple and worth the few dollars the new switch cost me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I tried swapping my abs pump for an older revision and it was an epic fail. Going to try bleeding all the brake lines tomorrow and hope the original pump communicates with the car.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I spilled 16oz of Dr. Pepper and ice on me and the interior. It splashed everywhere. So the interior got an unscheduled detailing. it was a fun drive home.

I know the feeling. I managed to spill Wendy's chili between the seat and center console. I had to pull the whole seat later that day and clean the carpeting, seat and seat frame, etc. It happened while I was at work during lunch; so glad most of it went on my Northface jacket because I would've gotten it on my clothing otherwise.

I tried swapping my abs pump for an older revision and it was an epic fail. Going to try bleeding all the brake lines tomorrow and hope the original pump communicates with the car.

Damn good luck.

Ordered new tires for my Alphards :)

What tires did you go with?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I got lucky, no permanent damage and the car is happy. Maiden voyage with the new brakes in a huge storm.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
what tires did you go with?

Nitto NeoGens but I had to submit the order again. They canceled my first order because I used my mkv info and technically the tires I ordered wouldnt have been safe (205/40/18x8.5 and 215/40/18x9.5) so I reordered them under a Mini Cooper :cool: lol