GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vinyl Black Roof GTG

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
The owner of this alpine white BMW E92 M3 sedan came by to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. The black roof really completely changes the look of the car, as you can see in the before/after pictures. The vinyl gets tucked in every where along the roof, rails, and antenna, during the installation. This makes sure that the roof holds longer over time and to the elements. The owner of this car was also in Orange County and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the vinyl wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
For those who are keep track, I may be making my last norcal trip for the year either the first or second week of September. I haven’t finalized it, but once I do, I’ll make an official thread for it. However, those who e-mail (donathon@gmail.com) me ahead of time will get priority registration for setting up appointment times with me.

The owner of this brand new white Mercedes Benz E250 sedan had me wrap his roof in my gloss black vinyl material and also black out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim in the same finish to match. I would have also done the rear trunk bar chrome piece to match, but the owner of this car wanted to leave it I believe. The black roof and blacked out window trim sets it off from the other E classes on the road, but without making it look too modified. It’s a very factory look, in my opinion.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
This is something different than just having the tail lights tinted/smoked. The owner of this car had me vinyl wrap an outline on the tails of his Mercedes Benz C300 sedan. I did it in gloss black. The style is based off of the Brabus style tail lights that they offer, for obviously a fraction of the price of getting the tails directly from Brabus like this. I have also done this for some other cars, but it looks best on the C class with these style tails.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
For this white Audi A4 B8 sedan, I vinyl wrapped the roof in my gloss black vinyl material. In addition to the roof, I also blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim, but with my matte black vinyl materials instead of the gloss black for those pieces. The gloss black roof really gave the car a sportier look without making it look too modified or aftermarket. It looks like as if it is something that could have came from the factory like this. The owner of the car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County from Los Angeles to get the vinyl work done.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
In addition to vinyl wrapping, I have started offering plasti dipping services.

I did quite a bit of work on this Black Mercedes Benz E350 blutech. I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim, lower chrome door pieces, and rear trunk chrome bar with my gloss black vinyl material, lightly smoked/tinted the tail lights, plasti dipped the wheels, rear badges, and front grill. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the front grill after I was done. The owner of this car came from San Diego up to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work and plastidip work done on his car.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com