GOLFMKV

Ok.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
side shot before camber

Gawdd damnnn. :wub:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
you have any pictures of your lower arms?

Prana

Since 88'
Off-topic but i was wondering, those cobra reps you used to run, do they come in a size that one can run on a static setup or are they all to aggressive? Also if they do come in a size thats doable, do they still look good? I know a lot of wheels that end up fitting FWD offsets don't end up looking as good bc they have a higher offset.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Off-topic but i was wondering, those cobra reps you used to run, do they come in a size that one can run on a static setup or are they all to aggressive? Also if they do come in a size thats doable, do they still look good? I know a lot of wheels that end up fitting FWD offsets don't end up looking as good bc they have a higher offset.

Just get real Cobra's, kinda aggressive still, but doable.

shesadub

ice ice baby
you have any pictures of your lower arms?

keeping that top secret for now

215/40 on the 10.5 and 205/40 on the 9.5 fender pull all around and max camber on stock suspension in the rear and there as good as in. i drive low, thats why i wouldnt buy a wheel that makes me ride 10 ft off the ground and have my car looking like a 4x4. deffinetly doable

Just get real Cobra's, kinda aggressive still, but doable.

im sure he wants a lip, imho cobras and cobra reps are 2 completely different wheels.

Those are 17s right?

yes sir