GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ok.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Not trying to be different. Just doing what I like. But while your at it show me another mk5 gti with -6 degrees of camber in the front.

mind showing the alignment sheet on that?

only reason i ask is cause i had -3 on my masontechs, and it looked about the same as yours.

Damn it's a shame to take a car with some (albeit minimal) potential for being quick and turn it into a gimp like that.

shesadub

ice ice baby
mind showing the alignment sheet on that?

only reason i ask is cause i had -3 on my masontechs, and it looked about the same as yours.

Go look at the first pictures I posted.. You can't tell as much now that I'm running -9 in the rear. Don't have the alignment sheet.

Pics of your car to compare?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Go look at the first pictures I posted.. You can't tell as much now that I'm running -9 in the rear. Don't have the alignment sheet.

Pics of your car to compare?

That might be the reason too, cause it's all relative to the angle difference between each.

But shit -9/-6 is crazy. Mine was -5/-3. Props.

I don't have pictures of my cars final outcome cause my VW was literally totalled 3 days after dialing my air and th lines in and it was a week before SoWo. Shit was depressing.

shesadub

ice ice baby
That might be the reason too, cause it's all relative to the angle difference between each.

But shit -9/-6 is crazy. Mine was -5/-3. Props.

I don't have pictures of my cars final outcome cause my VW was literally totalled 3 days after dialing my air and th lines in and it was a week before SoWo. Shit was depressing.

damn dude im sorry to here that! have you bounced back?

shesadub

ice ice baby
Pretty sure you told me already but specs are what again? 9.5 et16 f but r?
Post a side shot please.
What tyres are you running?

specs are 9.5 +16 front, 10.5 + 5 rear about to make it a 0 offset with an extra 5 mill spacer lol

tires are nankangs ns1, only tires i fuck with in that price range