GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ok.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Point proven.

Btw you joined march of this year I've been part of this forum since 2011.
But yea thanks for telling me how this forum works...

Not trying to be different. Just doing what I like. But while your at it show me another mk5 gti with -6 degrees of camber in the front.
Yep, obviously my active account is correct for how long I've been here...

Just like, Cody, Jeff, Benny, constant, and a handful of other guys who have been here forever. Yet, there account says they were active since XX/2013 haha

Noob.

By the way, the car does look good. But I still stand by my point cause it's true. Have a nice day.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Yep, obviously my active account is correct for how long I've been here...

Just like, Cody, Jeff, Benny, constant, and a handful of other guys who have been here forever. Yet, there account says they were active since XX/2013 haha

Noob.

By the way, the car does look good. But I still stand by my point cause it's true. Have a nice day.

Man, you just pointed this out to me, you've "been here" for 7-8 months and you've got 5000 posts! :eye bulge: edit: almost 6000 lol

With regards to this thread... I agree with merk, your car is fucking fabulous, but in all honesty the OEM LED tails, while expensive compared to Helix reps, would make it look sooooo much better.

Either way, do whatever you want, but expect to be flamed from time to time if you post on a forum :biggrin:.. but you know this obviously since you've been around for some time now

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Man, you just pointed this out to me, you've "been here" for 7-8 months and you've got 5000 posts! :eye bulge: edit: almost 6000 lol

With regards to this thread... I agree with merk, your car is fucking fabulous, but in all honesty the OEM LED tails, while expensive compared to Helix reps, would make it look sooooo much better.

Either way, do whatever you want, but expect to be flamed from time to time if you post on a forum :biggrin:.. but you know this obviously since you've been around for some time now
I've been around for a little while haha

Plus, OT is where all the post come from. Haha like 85% probably.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

Yeah. Cybering really racks up our post count rather quickly

Sent from my iPhone 6