GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ok.

Prana

Since 88'
This car is awesome, been following you for a while. I live in south florida now, i would love to see this thing in person. :wub:

innovate

Go Kart Champion
Haha, you're gonna lose a lot of money then. When i went to wuste we basically picked out what was fake on peoples cars. 90% of the time it was Rus saying someone's wheels were fake.

I don't give shit what the thinks. There is a huge difference between calling the guy a fathomoeatingdickrider then saying his fucking tail lights are fake.

Jesus. ITS THE INTERNET. Rep fake stuff and be ready to be flamed!

Wooptie fucking doo you went to wuste and you could point out fake parts. YOU WENT TO A CAR SHOW TO POINT OUT FAKE PARTS. That's NOT what the car scene is about. Hard ass, guarantee you wouldn't come up to half of the people on this forum and say a damn word. Grow up. Man up. BYE FELICIA.
1. The tails look almost identical.
2. Someone took the time out to blow up the picture to show part numbers.
3. Its known these tails aren't OEM.
4. shut the fuck up.
5. shut the fuck up

Back on topic. I dig the car man. I had those tails at one point too. Fitment and quality is spot on.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Wooptie fucking doo you went to wuste and you could point out fake parts. YOU WENT TO A CAR SHOW TO POINT OUT FAKE PARTS. That's NOT what the car scene is about. Hard ass, guarantee you wouldn't come up to half of the people on this forum and say a damn word. Grow up. Man up. BYE FELICIA.
1. The tails look almost identical.
2. Someone took the time out to blow up the picture to show part numbers.
3. Its known these tails aren't OEM.
4. shut the fuck up.
5. shut the fuck up

Back on topic. I dig the car man. I had those tails at one point too. Fitment and quality is spot on.
Haha, pretty sure Id say whatever I want? You don't know my life, Felicia.

Haha, what does manning up have to do with anything? Jordan pointed out rep tails, and why the fuck do people buy fake things? Cause they don't have the money to spend on the real thing. That's all I said dickrider.

Shut the fuck up. Have a nice day dickriderfelicia.

By the way, have you gone to Wuste? No? Well, it's pathetic. It's not even people who have respect for the car scene. A bunch of kids that spend to much of mommy and daddy's money. Suck my nuts.

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
Fresh car. Whack thread. I am in shock that someone actually blew the picture up to show part numbers, get a life man.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Fresh car. Whack thread. I am in shock that someone actually blew the picture up to show part numbers, get a life man.

It was actually from a different thread :thumbsup:

These taillights look like crap and dont function the same way OEM led's do. , If I saw this dudes car in person I'd say: "Aw man, you gotta get some OEM LED tails" (just like I did in my first post)

Helix (use's the LED itself for the output) vs OEM (reflects in the housing for the output)

it's nice to have a moving thread around here for once, even if it is a bunch of assholes internet-arguing

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Thanks merkeyterkey for posting those pictures of the differences between the two.

They can look almost identical when they're off, but when they're actually doing what they're supposed to be doing, they look entirely different.

Anyway, no one is arguing it's a nicely done car. Fitment is nice, it's clean, and most of us here can appreciate it. But no one is a dickrider for buying OEM LEDs. They're nice, and of better quality. If you like the Helix tails, you're better off, since they cost a lot less :thumbsup:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Car looks great. His sig says it all, 'just for looks.' Mission accomplished.
I couldn't justify the high price of OEM leds, but I did find them used and saved $$$.

shesadub

ice ice baby
Thankyou guys I appreciate everyone's opinion

It's just funny how they ask you why did you buy that, and you answer their question with honesty. Yet they still have to find a way to try and make you feel dumb for buying it and make judgmental remarks based on what tail lights you own. If anything it just shows immaturity.

Its sad how retarded people get over aftermarket parts on a Volkswagen. If you like oem everything then by all means go right ahead.. I just know for a fact that dumb *****s like subie that say they go to car shows to point out fake shit are a bunch of immature kids that are mad that they are forced to like oem everything so help them Jesus because they care about other peoples judgements and opinions. Monkey see monkey do.

Conclusion - this is why most of the vw "scene" is gay. And why I stay on zilvia, club roadster, stancenation, stance works ...

shesadub

ice ice baby
You mad?

And no. If you weren't cheap you'd buy something that is nicer. Haha you don't have to lie to yourself to make you think what you have is better.

Step 1: admitting you have a problem...

P.S. You get butt hurt easily, have fun on this forum. Haha

And going off of your "people are blind..." Statement. It looks like 95% of the stuff done here, has been done about a million times. You are obviously no different then the rest of this community. Have fun dickrider.

Point proven.

Btw you joined march of this year I've been part of this forum since 2011.
But yea thanks for telling me how this forum works...

Not trying to be different. Just doing what I like. But while your at it show me another mk5 gti with -6 degrees of camber in the front.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Hey OP, screw you

ha, nah, just kidding. If it sounded like I was being a dick, I apologize, all I was trying to get at is the rest of your car is so baller that a fresh set of OEM LEDs would be icing on the cake

Sorry if I came across as a douche <3

shesadub

ice ice baby
Hey OP, screw you

ha, nah, just kidding. If it sounded like I was being a dick, I apologize, all I was trying to get at is the rest of your car is so baller that a fresh set of OEM LEDs would be icing on the cake

Sorry if I came across as a douche <3

Hey man it's no biggy :) I appreciate your opinions even if there different than mine.