MANY cars were damaged...

Caliber SRT

Subaru WRX

Dammit! Not cool...

mtlove91

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI
Ordered the SPM street edition cat-back.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
And here I am complaining, "Why is it so hot today!? It was cloudy yesterday"

Never again...

Haha, go move to the Midwest for a few years and then you'll appreciate the weather in California. The way the jet stream is really makes some parts of the Midwest depressing weather wise. Like right now, it's foggy/rainy and a high of 55, low of 36. Tomorrow, high of 42, low of 31 and rain/snow.

Maybe not as ugly as the PNW, but then again, the winters over there don't normally get below 20 degrees.

henkzilla

Ready to race!
Haha, go move to the Midwest for a few years and then you'll appreciate the weather in California. The way the jet stream is really makes some parts of the Midwest depressing weather wise. Like right now, it's foggy/rainy and a high of 55, low of 36. Tomorrow, high of 42, low of 31 and rain/snow.

Maybe not as ugly as the PNW, but then again, the winters over there don't normally get below 20 degrees.

We just got about 5 inches of snow last night in Minneapolis... To say I'm surprised would be a lie, though. This is pretty par for the course for the midwest.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
We just got about 5 inches of snow last night in Minneapolis... To say I'm surprised would be a lie, though. This is pretty par for the course for the midwest.

Maybe up there lol. Usually, it's a little nicer in the Chicagoland area by now. Mid 50's is pretty typical I suppose. I'm just grumpy. I like winter, just not when it starts November and lasts through April.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32

I solemnly swear never to complain about California weather, that sounds depressing, If I want snow I can always go up North but If I get tired of it I can come back home. I see so many people posting here about their winter setups. Cam Followers and winter tires are two things I don't have to worry about with my car.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
I'm trying to put in my Dash Cubby right now. It's being a pain.

Can you show us when it's done? Ive seen one or two done but another wont hurt as I'm thinking of doing this myself. Let me know how it goes.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
I gave on it for a few. I can't find a DIY on it.

You mean the one that replaces the useless vent? RedBeardBeer did his at my house the other day, didn't seem too bad. Unless I'm talking about the wrong thing, in which case disregard