GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

deepsilver

OEM+

Washed and sealed my wheels. :thumbsup:

hydromkv

Deep Silver, I don't think you have enough wheels… maybe a few more sets? LOL.
--

Installed Dash Shelf Tray in my Rabbit today, looks g000000d.

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Is that your DD ride height? I thought Chicago roads sucked.
Chicago roads suck ass. Don't let the road conditions dictate ride height...people using bad roads as an excuse for moar high is a crock of poopy. Riding low isn't for everyone, but don't use bad roads as an excuse. We here in Chicago have roads as bad as they come and you should see how low the jdm crowd rides out here.
BTW this is my driving height back when I owned those coils.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Chicago roads suck ass. Don't let the road conditions dictate ride height...people using bad roads as an excuse for moar high is a crock of poopy. Riding low isn't for everyone, but don't use bad roads as an excuse. We here in Chicago have roads as bad as they come and you should see how low the jdm crowd rides out here.
BTW this is my driving height back when I owned those coils.

I'm low, but not crazy low and I took out a skid plate bolt yesterday, va has some bad roads but knowing he's from Chicago, I think its either insane or impressive to be that low. But hey if you guys can make it work, all the more power to you:respekt:

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
It won't be ill fitting anymore. The tabs should be shaved a bit and made right. I haven't gone to get it yet. Way to fail at directions derp lol.

NO. i went to the place and even woke up early... after i went to 2,987 of the 3,000 body shops on that street i found it in the back and nobody was there