GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

deepsilver

OEM+
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358713211.365980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aw614

Ready to race!
Aimed headlights last night and took it for a drive today. Random photos today. Thinking about painting the wheels black.

[/IMG]

I think I've been on that road before on the way to sebring somewhere in them middle of nowhere Florida?

No black wheels, but it does fit with the black/white theme you have on your rabbit. Gonna get those GTI springs installed?

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Clean center console and grove compartment

And found this little guy

A1an

Hellafunctional
I think I've been on that road before on the way to sebring somewhere in them middle of nowhere Florida?

No black wheels, but it does fit with the black/white theme you have on your rabbit. Gonna get those GTI springs installed?

It is pretty middle of nowhere near the entrance to the Withlacoochie River Park about 5-10 mins from downtown Dade City.

Eventually I'll install those GTI bits. Springs won't change the ride height since it already has GTI springs on it, but I'll certainly welcome the improved handling from the newer dampers. Still gathering parts (strut bearings, ball joints, tie rod ends, end links, etc). Think I may upgrade to the aluminum B6 Passat front control arms if I can get a good price on them instead of replacing the bushings on my existing arms.