GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sac Area Discussion Thread -- Part 2

09gtimkv916

So this is my first post and I'm already going to make a rookie mistake: anyone have recommendations on where to get the APR stage 1 tune around Sacramento? I talked to 2bennett today but I wanted to get input from people who've already had the tune done. (I was trying to search the old thread for info but my search tool wasn't working and I didn't want to dig through 158 pages. Sorry). Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

NolteAudio

Audio Master
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Hell yeah I'm APR stage1 if you want to check it out. I've been that way at 50k and now I'm at 107k. best upgrade ever. I live in Elverta off of Watt ave. hit me up.

vndcatr

Ready to race!
I purchased the fully loaded tune from 2bennett earlier this year. I dig their customer service and how they go out of thier way to explain everything to you. I was APR staged 1 up til about a few weeks ago where im now apr stage2 .

Its a must, the car feels great up top and you wont regret it . I own my own shop, but i like 2bennett and how they perform business so i use them to deal with the tunes on this car.

vndcatr

Ready to race!
Your stage2 now how you like it? What did you do to go stage2 dp, and fuel pump?

hey john,.. Yea i added a DP, and had them do a stage2. no fuel pump issues or upgrades. I love it !

vndcatr

Ready to race!
Is it a big difference in pull? I've been thinking of pulling the trigger, but everyone says its not that big of a upgrade.
um YEA.. the car doesnt stop pulling now.I tell you what, my turbo is Loud now lol..

vndcatr

Ready to race!
Sounds good, maybe this weekend, ill be up in roseville earlier saturday getting the vagcom tweaks from a vortex member

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
i want stage 2... but i want mounts first then WALK and some braces then a tune .. but i also got to fix my lpfp its crapping out on me damn -$230

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
i saw that you were looking for meets theres a car club called sacwater they have meets and so does Eurosunday some sacwater guys show up to the eurosunday meets .. and just to catch up with some of my friends i go to lowe's off of bond in elk grove on Friday nights around 9-10 ish bunch of integras and 240's

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
for tunes im thinking of going unitronic stage 2 hpfp it comes with the dsg tune as well. got my BFI motor mount waiting for the trans insert to come in both stage 2. Also selling a p-flo intake without heat shield and filter is worn out- $100