GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HID auto level adjusters completely off...

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
its really not hard at all to fix...

dddrew.

blah.
Doesn't seem hard but just looks time consuming and with work I won't have much time. I work at a chrysler, dodge, jeep dealership. Hopefully one of the mechanics can help me out while I'm working.

So there are only 2 sensors on the whole entire car correct? Drivers side front wheel and driver side back wheel? Also, which way do i want the angle pointing at. I don't think the front one can go in the other direction.

xatnys360

Ready to race!
If you were standing behind the car and looking at it, you want the "point of the V" that the arm makes to be pointed in the direction of the passenger side of the car. >

Mine were oriented correctly during/after suspension install, but my headlights were still hitting low. I had to put the car on a level surface and did a VagCom adjustment and that fixed me right up.

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
You can always buy new parts if the old ones are damaged. But the shop that installed the suspension should pay for them. That's what happens when you let a shop with no VW experience work on your car.

do you know the part numbers? I broke my rear when I installed my springs/shock:frown:

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
Just wondering if you know the setting on vcds to turn off auto leveling? I was trying to disable them on a mk5 on bags that has the lights pointed down. and then have them manually adjusted .

matts car.

Muahaahaa

nip deep in pow
So there are only 2 sensors on the whole entire car correct? Drivers side front wheel and driver side back wheel? Also, which way do i want the angle pointing at. I don't think the front one can go in the other direction.

I'd like to know too. I had the same issue with my car after I lowered it. The weird thing though...is that my drivers side headlight is fine...just my passenger side is aimed at the ground. :iono:

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
make sure you vagcom after lowering. otherwise you have to use the manual adjusters