GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FRONT SHAKE!

jennaaa

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 VW Rabbit
i noticed that just recently and randomly i have a weird shake in the front driverside wheel.
i notice it the most when i accelerate.
the wheel barley shakes but i feel it in the car and its to the point where my legs shake with it.

i put springs on my car maybe 3k miles ago and i havent gotten an allignment yet, the wheel hasnt been thrown off.

i do change my wheels quite often for the reason that i have show wheels and daily driven wheels.

im starting to get a little viberation and dont want to put this off any longer.

help a girl out!

jennaaa

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 VW Rabbit
tire presure is fine, wheel is not bent, its balanced. unless a weight fell off while taking the wheels on and off. im really not sure what is going on!

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Get an alignment that should fix it. The fact that you changed the suspension means that the alignment was thrown off no matter what. If that doesn't fix it then you might have a bent wheel but I doubt that's what it is

jennaaa

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 VW Rabbit
So everything seems alright, checked the baring, made sure axel was in place and everything. The wheel is missing a weight. Put the wheel from the front to the back, feel a little shake but nothing in the front. Next is a very much needed allignment.
Thanks for everyone's help.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
also, check to make sure all the connecting bolts on the control arm are tight. i had one that almost untreaded it self on me. causes a vibration through the car.