GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
cw (i think) gti on the 210 east going toward glendora around 11 on friday. i was in an ambulance (i was driving) I threw u the v as you passed.

pretty damn low UG jetta/gli on the 210W tonight, behind a slightly higher white jetta. I threw you the V but my windows are dark as hell. Also had a silver RX8 give me the V on the 15 south, anyone here?

gaede

Reset
rollin hard

Starfox92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW GTI 6 speed
Saw a UG GTI driving east as I was heading to Ventura. It was right at the intersection near Santa Paula and I'm sure they saw me because I was running late and right as the light turned green I was hauling balls and far ahead of everyone.

BZK

SUCK, SQUEEZE, BANG, BLOW
Car(s)
Rabbit MKV
saw a cw rabbit parked on valley blvd in fontana tuesday night..had some sorta writing on rear windshield..had to double take cuz it looked like the owner was lingering around the car lol

ChelsDS

not-a-dude
Saw a UG Rabbit around 2PM driving in to Saddleback. Stickers on the back right windshield, H&R and a few others. Was late to class so I didn't see what else. Also had an exhaust on it.

Mine sounded better. p:

jhmkv2009

Passed Driver's Ed
Yesterday turning onto la Palma from kellogg around 5, ug gti black wheels, shaved liftgate, badgless front, quad exhaust

Sir_chubs

Failed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
09 rabbit
Saw a ug GTI with black rims around 7:40 this morning in Pedro on 5th a pacific making a left turn, tried to flash you the V but turned by the time I got close

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk