GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus

AdvanSuper

Banned
I got the same 154 pc Craftsman set for like $60+ tax at Sears like 2 years ago.

I was unaware it was a $150 set.

OH EM GEE I HAZ THE SAME ONE TOO

I paid like $120 though... Screw you guys.

Oh and it seems like that board is fucking dead... And I don't wanna file their "RMA" shit they have I just wanna return it and get my money back. Pretty pissed right now...

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
how come? if the chip is supported by the board, then why do you need to reflash?

It's more likely the CPU support was added with a bios update. had to do it with my e4300 when they came out. got the board and CPU but no boot, $65 celeron later, flashed the bios and away I went.

Lucidity

Marx
A 130 dollars worth of shirts and hoodies from Threadless.com

Shirts are 10 Hoodies are 30

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
It's more likely the CPU support was added with a bios update. had to do it with my e4300 when they came out. got the board and CPU but no boot, $65 celeron later, flashed the bios and away I went.

$65 for a celeron? which one did you get? i go the e3300+msi mobo for $28.

AdvanSuper

Banned
how come? if the chip is supported by the board, then why do you need to reflash?

I have the 140W version of the proc so they added a flash later to support those procs. But I can't get into the bios with any of the procs I have they are all later models. And with that added to the fact that the board is a god damn refurn has just thrown me over the edge and I wanna go out and buy an intel setup right now.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
$65 for a celeron? which one did you get? i go the e3300+msi mobo for $28.

canada and like 3 years ago. :) the e4300 is still curning away waiting for a windows 7 upgrade.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
I have the 140W version of the proc so they added a flash later to support those procs. But I can't get into the bios with any of the procs I have they are all later models. And with that added to the fact that the board is a god damn refurn has just thrown me over the edge and I wanna go out and buy an intel setup right now.

might as well get the unlocked 875 for 2 bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.