GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Not looking to go hexa-core right away. Gonna wait it out until they roll out with more procs wanna see how they go first. Hell I might end up just doing my first Intel build for once. I've been with AMD since the 939, but I started off with a P3 back in the day.

Holy fuck a Katmai...:lol:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Not looking to go hexa-core right away. Gonna wait it out until they roll out with more procs wanna see how they go first. Hell I might end up just doing my first Intel build for once. I've been with AMD since the 939, but I started off with a P3 back in the day.

heh, i think this was the first chip i had, or something like it. don't remember exactly. i do remember that there was a problem with the chip, and we'd have to poke it (literally) to get it to work. :lol:

Attachments

• 800px-KL_Intel_TD8088.jpg
    800px-KL_Intel_TD8088.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 144

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
i had a few more intels, and my first amd was a slot a. went with intel a while more, now, back to amd.

Attachments

• 386604px-KL_Intel_i386DX.jpg
    386604px-KL_Intel_i386DX.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Intel_i486_dx2_66mhz_2007_03_27.jpg
    Intel_i486_dx2_66mhz_2007_03_27.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 135
  • KL_Intel_Pentium_MMX.jpg
    KL_Intel_Pentium_MMX.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 800px-Slot-A_Athlon.jpg
    800px-Slot-A_Athlon.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 136
  • amdathlon2x3-425_01.jpg
    amdathlon2x3-425_01.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 127

AdvanSuper

Banned
:lol: fucking throwbacks...

The little PC I put together is quite the speed demon my moms eyes lit up as she was using the PC hahaha.

I opened the mobo I got and it looks like a fucking refurb in manufacturer boxing. You can tell it was cleaned up and it came with a fucking burned CD for the drivers... Don't know if I really wanna take apart my PC or send it back to this d-bag who stated it was brand new on his eBay ad...

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
ouch. yeah, i would complain. the only downside is, per ebay rules, buyer is responsible for return shipping, even if the seller is at fault.

btw, i hate ebay. they used to be decent, now, too much crap being sold, scammers, etc.

p.s. i like the hs/copper piping config on that board. nice and simple. of course, my board doesn't have the piping. heck, it doesn't even have a hs over the voltage regulators. my Dell p4 3.2 had the copper piping in the heat sink. i was a bit surprised considering it's a Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.