GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Megan Fox thread

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
Makes me wonder why you spend your time posting photos of dogs who you think are better looking than said "celebrity bimbo "

Oh well - have fun in uglyville I guess.

yeah, I know. she didnt have 10 different professionals aiming special lights at her, she didnt have a professional photographer get her "good side", she didnt have 40 artists airbrush the shit out of her, fix blemished/disfigurements in shape. I guess I just like ugly bitches. :rolleyes:

have fun in your plastic little world where women never bitch, never bleed (out their cooter), and always have makeup on. enjoy.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
^ hahahahaha

you said "Cooter"

I bet your girlfriend just luuuuuuuuvs yuuuuuuu - are you from Kentucky?

utekineir

Banned
^ hahahahaha

you said "Cooter"

I bet your girlfriend just luuuuuuuuvs yuuuuuuu - are you from Kentucky?

girlfriend?

are you fucking serious, real actual scientific studies have shown that no one who uses the word cunt that frequently and searches out that many pictures for the real girl thread has an actual relationship.

also

i hope she scorches the earth cause the carpet clearly isn't going to match the curtains.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
girlfriend?

are you fucking serious, real actual scientific studies have shown that no one who uses the word cunt that frequently and searches out that many pictures for the real girl thread has an actual relationship.

I can confirm that study.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
girlfriend?

also

i hope she scorches the earth cause the carpet clearly isn't going to match the curtains.

she'd have to be bald for them to match. she was very well known for dyking out at parties an putting the videos on MySpace.

mike20t

Shaved Burger
Still dont see what is so SPECIAL about this chick. Like someone else said. She looks so fake. There are heaps better chicks out, and most of them reside in the REAL girl thread :) Something that this girl is NOT...

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
Lol I don't get why you guys are posting in this thread flaming her. Who cares if she is "fake"? You're judging someone by a stereotype and I'm not really defending her, I could care less, but not every celebrity is a bitch/whore/slut.

Also, who gives a fuck if there are hotter girls out there? No shit there are, but this is a thread for just her, so why post the other girls? Leave that to the Real Girls thread.

That's like me coming into these forums and saying Porsche is so much better than VW, why do you guys have them?

Seems illogical.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Still dont see what is so SPECIAL about this chick. Like someone else said. She looks so fake. There are heaps better chicks out, and most of them reside in the REAL girl thread :) Something that this girl is NOT...

yea, she isnt real...she was made in the garage with power tools.

MJ Century

Don't Read This!
Car(s)
Tornado Red MkV GTI
enough with the bickering! I thought we were supposed to post pics of Megan Fox.

She might have ugly thumbs, but she's got a lovely toe!

Attachments

• fox toe.jpg
    fox toe.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 248

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR