GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Manchester Untied vs. FC Barcelona...Who will be king of Europe?

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
Barca is taking their 3rd trohpy of the season tomorrow

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I put my money on ManU on this one simply because Barca really only has one scorer that is 100%. Messi will need more help and Henry is coming back from a knee injury. My professor and I were discussing this match today and we came up with the idea that if Barcelona scores first, they'll have a chance, otherwise ManU wins 3-1. We'll see Wednesday then. I got it on DVR!

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
AC Milan is gonna be ridiculous next year when they enter the champions leauge...they have already signed players for the backline/defence for next season which they have been lacking thro out the season

pIPO Inzaghi IS ON FIRE!!!

As much as I love Milan, you're crazy if you think those galacticos are gonna do well next year in the CL. They need at least a tie on their last game against Fiorentina to even get a chance to get in to the Champion's League, otherwise its CL Prelims for them next year. AC Milan really disappointed this year by underachieving and conceding second place in Serie A to Juve with only three games left. All they needed was a tie the last two games to secure top 3 in Serie A, and they failed to do so. That's a sign of how poorly individual superstars play with each other. That and Carlo Anceloti really needs to go. :thumbdown:

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
on what channel is the game going to air, i know its tomorrow in the afternoon. Anyone know?