GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NASA ST MKV Build

TheThreeFitty

The Anti-stance
Car(s)
MKV GTI, 987 Cayman
Yeah just myself sprint racing for now. 45 minute races.

I love running endurance events just haven't had a good team to do it with.

TheThreeFitty

The Anti-stance
Car(s)
MKV GTI, 987 Cayman
How do you like running in NASA? I need to look into the regulations and classing.

I love running with NASA. Their HPDE program is top notch, really did great training for wheel to wheel racing and pushes learning and improving yourself.

They have a good variety of race cars and classes to fit any build which I like a lot and the competition is good. I enjoy running against all the different cars. My class has anything from GT mustangs, M3, LS swapped 944's, to tube chassis 'busa motored thunder roadster cars.

They also have a large group of people running TT in a variety of cars. Das, Tt would fit your build pretty well with the safety gear you has now.

The general atmosphere there is friendly and down to earth. Everyone is out to help, shares and compares data, setup, and driving. You get anywhere from PWC caliber drivers (Tom O Gorman is a regurlar) down to normal Joe's racing.

Bonus is every Saturday they have a party/awards ceremony included in HPDE/TT/Racing fee that have local beers and alcohol, and some great food that varies per event. Pig roast, smoked wings, pizza etc.

Overall very impressed with them compared to everywhere else I have ran with. Had some beginners come with me too for first time on track and they have the same thoughts with a safe friendly environment to learn on that side. Racing wise I think it speaks well to have some professional level racers run in the series as well.