GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

House of VW Joplin Missouri

starrgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
After hearing nothing but good things about House of VW I decided to drive 2.5 hours to have my car worked on. I can say that it was one of the best choices I have made since I bought my car. Matt and his crew are some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to these types of cars. Everyone that works there is friendly and will answer any question you have...even if you ask 300 of them. I have had a lot of bad luck with work done on my car in the past and Matt made sure that I was well taken care of this time. The crew here takes pride in their work and it shows. Next week I will be upgrading to a K04 and there is no doubt in my mind that it will be done the right way here. 2.5 hours is defiantly worth the drive to get quality service. As long as I am in Arkansas I will not go to another shop.

https://www.facebook.com/houseofvw?fref=ts

Address: 2625 N Range Line Rd, Joplin, MO 64801
Phone:(417) 501-6989
Hours:
Monday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

xREVERENDx

Man I still haven't went to see Matt's shop, afraid I'd come back with more parts added to the GTI haha

starrgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
That's what happened to me lol. I went with the intent of going stage 2+ I went back a week later k04, apr exhaust, forge twintake

Man I still haven't went to see Matt's shop, afraid I'd come back with more parts added to the GTI haha