GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southern Oregon Chit-Chat Thread

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Been here for a few days, seen nothing but ghetto ass ricers and these lifted trucks.

But apparently there's a big subie/evo scene or something, I've counted at least 20 of them.

I saw this flush 3series estate on matte black VMR's parked, looks local.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
My car is totaled man, I got hit head on by a junkie while I was on my way to work less than a mile from my house. 70MPH known + his unknown speed(probably around 60 or 70 at least.... not fun. Needless to say I am toast. I have a lot of my aftermarket to sell now :p I am going to get a MkVI probably next spring or summer. Funny thing it was a honda. I walked away, he broke his neck, ribs and ankle. VW > Honda ha ha ha I sure do miss my car though :-(

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
yeah still dealing with medical stuff... get an MRI on Friday. I walked away from it, I was happy. All the medics were amazed when they realized I was the one driving the VW and I was fine... DEFINITELY glad I was in that car, I sure do miss the girl though. One of these days I will post up pics, and make a for sale thread for my modded parts. I took most of them off the car, although the intake was toast :p I can't wait to get a new Vdub! I am thinking about submitting my story to Vdub and hoping they will donate a new MkV or MkVI to me :p

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
I slammed at 55mph head on into a misplaced divider wall, mkv rabbit saved my life. Sorry to hear that dude, hopefully insurance will cover it all, and as long as your in one piece thats what counts.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
My car is totaled man, I got hit head on by a junkie while I was on my way to work less than a mile from my house. 70MPH known + his unknown speed(probably around 60 or 70 at least.... not fun. Needless to say I am toast. I have a lot of my aftermarket to sell now :p I am going to get a MkVI probably next spring or summer. Funny thing it was a honda. I walked away, he broke his neck, ribs and ankle. VW > Honda ha ha ha I sure do miss my car though :-(

Damn dude, I honestly hadn't looked to see your last reply until just now. Bit of regret that I hadn't responded.

That said, I switched my MKV R32 for a MKVI GTI and could barely be happier.

*edit* Why the fuck is it roman numerals...it takes me three fucking tries to type MKVI properly when I'm drunk.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
You could barely be happier? I am still pissed I had to say goodbye to my GTi.. Had her since she had 58 miles on the clock.... I won't buy a used MkV so I am stuck with a MkVI unless I wait for the MkVII...

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
There is a guy around ashland in a bmp 2door, badgeless grille. I see you parked at my school everyday, you have a yellow sticker so you're probably faculty.

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
Reviving dead threads :p I wonder if there is anymore of a scene here yet? Guys I am about to jump back into the DubFamily with a 2012 or 2013 Golf R I cannot decide yet. Who is that Chongman805 guy?