GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne site for file sharing

andysamland

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Hey guys if i set up and ran a site where people could openly share maps and whole eurodyne files to better the community would that be of interest to some of you? I would just need the help on the actual files being shared. I have a small library already just feeling out if this sounds like a good idea to some of you out there
:thanks:

613B6

Ready to race!
You can already down the load the base files. Those run the car decently the rest is tuning. We tried to do this at the beginning with awp and amb guys but it didn't fly and there are way more guys using maestro. There're is like 10 of us on here...not worth it.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Sounds like a good idea. Could also add non Eurodyne files for people who can flash with MPPS / BDM. I've got the MED9.1 Funktionsrahmen and am trying to make sense of a stock FSI binary in winols. There are a few of us out there...not everyone using "real" tuning software is a pro tuner fearful to let any "secrets" out.

andysamland

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
it would be setup with different pages for different models of cars and the base maps or OKAY at best and would be a great place to share maps that have to be changed for different lpfp setups and intake manifols, turbos etc. it would just make it alot easier for people that are new to maestro to start out and bring more people into the community. I personally use maestro one 2 1.8T's. one running a f21 on 1000cc injectors on e85 and one on a super ported k04 frame with gt2871 internals that is literally a pieced together car. My personal BT MK5 GTI and we have been working with Eurodyne to get a BT TTS file working correctly. I am somewhat well versed but still have enormous amounts to learn and would have loved to have a utility like this website when i was learning

PureDope

Ready to race!
I use maestro, granted I'm already tuned as much as I can on my own. If somebody could properly tune iop and irl for the f23t I'd zuck ur dink. Not really but I'd thank you.

ToucanLife

Ready to race!
I have Maestro and would be interested

Might take some of the mystique and uncertainty away from the product as it is pretty daunting if you don't know someone who knows it

andysamland

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
ya that would be the goal so when people looking into maestro go to the forums and ask how much of a task it is going to be etc etc people can point them to the site and it can be a nice way to ease into the tuning world