GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FRONT turn signal bulb

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
I answered the question. Twice! There is an AMBER COLORED GLOBE INSIDE the light assembly. Unless you are prepared to put the lights in the oven to bake the glue and take them apart there is no way to change the color of the turn signal.

Man thanks for shutting this kid up. I can only imagine how annoying this kid is in person by his dumb picture.

kidaerc

V= IR
Man thanks for shutting this kid up. I can only imagine how annoying this kid is in person by his dumb picture.

He didn't shut me up. He answered the freakin question and that you misunderstand since the begining. i tried to tell you but i guess it needs to be in spanish or something. next time try to :readthethread: and fuc*in grow up boy!

Last edited:

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
You are telling me to grow up mean while you curse like an angry 15 year old. I am finished with this thread and your attitude this is ridiculous to argue online.

Have a nice day

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
anyone changed this yet? to white i guess?

all the other bulbs in our car are in different posts everywhere but nobody really thought about replacing the yellow bulb to clear.

is there legalities on having the front turn signal needed to be yellow?

if anyone did this already, kindly advice what part #, where to buy and any pics will definitely help.thanks in advance!:w00t:

Alright I know exactly what you are talking about. I just drove my new pre-owned 2006 gti home yesterday. As I was installing some simple mods including white parking lights - I apparently didn't push the turn signal bulb back in far enough when I took it out. Parking lights went in fine (installed 168/192 bright white bulbs).. turn signal is "H21W". When I pushed it back in it fell into the light assembly! Not a huge ordeal as its not going anywhere and you can't see it with the frosted front... but I couldn't find the replacement bulb ANYWHERE. No local stores, no eBay...I ended up ordering it from candlepowerinc.com They sell them from MD I think - I'll update with the install when I get them in. It doesn't look like you can change that bulb to anything since I could barely find a replacement, never mind different color! Hope this helps!

Here's the bulb in all it's glory:

kidaerc

V= IR
after 912+ posts, still don't know how to "read the thread". worst of all, not knowing when to admit mistakes ie. misunderstanding. ...ignoramus good luck to you...

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
anyone foresee a problem with my bulb bouncing around in the bottom of the light assembly? If you don't want to read my above post, I dropped the turn signal into the hole that it clips into and now I had to order a new bulb as I can't fish the old one out! Make sure you push them in tight!

estuhban

Front turn signal bulb socket

I have the stock xenon's on my 2006 gti & I am in desperate need of both front turn signal SOCKETS. Ive had no luck with any website. Does anyone have any insight on this? Part number? Anything helps! YES I HAVE SEARCHED THE FORUMS and Ive checked my service manual.