GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

volcomgrl's 2007 GTI

volcomgrl_2006

Hello, my name is Ally I'm new to the forums. I have a 2007 GTI, I have had it for about a year now and I'm just starting to mod it! Below is my build thread it's going to start out a lil slow just due to me being so indecisive. I have had a few projects in the past both fast and more of a show car so I'm not sure wich direction to take it? This is my DD and I would like to keep it comfortable but I'm open to imput. Thanks for taking the time to read! Ally~

I bought my GTI in December of last year. It came with every option I believe Leather, cold weather package, NAV and votex. I searched for the perfect GTI it seemed like forever I never could find the combo I like. It even came with the little fast, pictures below of hen I first bought it. My husband also has a 2010 enjoy!

Last edited:

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Welcome to the site. Nice Mk5! You can do quite a lot of mods and still keep a car DD-friendly. Just don't go too crazy in any direction, keep it well rounded and you'll be just fine.

volcomgrl_2006

My first mod was a Jetta center and lower grille, yellow laminex fog covers and R8 coils.

I also got a euro switch and Nuespeed intake for Christmas.

Over the past year I had a few things happen to my car, I had a piece of metal hit my hood on the highway and the garage door came down on my hatch. I'm looking for a good body shop here in CO so I can get my baby looking good again.

I just ordered the City light LED and a newsouth gauge and center vent pod. I'm not sure where to go from here.

I love mountian biking so I did modify the storage tray by the spare tire to hold a bike pump, gloves, extra tube, tools and my rain shell. Ill post more pics after the install of the parts I ordered.

Last edited:

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
nice! i love my pflo even tho im swapping it out for an evoms. car looks good. Dont get discouraged by a lil body damage. we all have some somewhere. I usually keep my rack full as well

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Welcome to the forum! One of the first mods was R8 coilpacks, because red....Hehe..

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI
Genius idea about modifying the storage foam to fit a bike pump! I'm gonna do that this weekend if the rain stops.

volcomgrl_2006

Thanks guys!!! Im coming from the subie world I had a 2004 STI with a 30R. I just received my city lights, new south gauge and vent pod. SPECIAL thanks to ECS tuning! We just landed in Arizona so I'll have to wait until Sunday to install! Any colorado enthusiasts have meets? Also we just booked our trip to Wústa is anyone else going?

Last edited: