Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Beautiful!

-GT-

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks!

There hasn't been much changes from last updates, but last summer I and few friends were invated to the XS Carnight which was held in Berlin's Olympic stadium, Germany. Trip was great and car worked fine (total of 2000 miles driving). I changed slam bags the to rear and lowered the rear about half inch before the trip.

Few shots from Berlin (Audi A4 B8 and VW Touran were also from Finland):

After the XS Carnight I installed the Autopilot V2 management and rebuilt the trunk setup. It's now more simple and practical. I also sold the Bentleys and now I have a set of new WCI MT10's waiting in the garage. I will also run my custom 18" RS's next summer :wink:

There won't be any major changes this winter, but I have done some work with the enginebay (no shaving this time, but maybe in future). Oh and I just got oem wooden steering wheel, now the steering wheel and interior trim are all wooden :smile:

-GT-

Passed Driver's Ed
This years first show is over and here is few pics of the car how it looks now. Wheels are WCI MT-10's (8,5" & 9,5x18")

And one pic of my daily (1990 Honda Civic, with original paint (no rust) and custom Airlift air suspension. Wheels are BBS RS 8" & 9x15")

-GT-

Passed Driver's Ed
Last update to this thread:

I had the WCI MT10's about a month, before I sold them and put my custom 18" BBS RS's back on. I think those are the best wheels for the car.
Here's few shots with the RS's:

I also bought a set of custom made BBS Turbofans and painted them gloss white with golden stickers:

I had the Turbofans on for a two shows and then I sold them. I also have now sold the car and all the wheels I had for it. Now I'm waiting a new car to arrive...

So this was the end of the story. I had a car for 9 years and it was a great car to have.