GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Change of venue?

Spin FX

GolfMKV is alive
Car(s)
GTI
Given you have the cayman which is one best handling cars and has the power and is na why get the rs200? Cayman would be formidable track car.

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
Of course, hills are hills... but just think how refined your driving skills will be after a few years rowing through the gears of this little beast!

The day will eventually come when the AMG C63 is parked in the garage, but there's sometime to go before I reach my midlife crises :wink:

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Of course, hills are hills... but just think how refined your driving skills will be after a few years rowing through the gears of this little beast!

The day will eventually come when the AMG C63 is parked in the garage, but there's sometime to go before I reach my midlife crises :wink:

Would you really want a C63 even then?

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
If you're serious about driver involvement, why buy the latest Clio RS200? Better still - why not wait until the Giordani is available or that other slightly tweak version that's meant to be released in the next month or so?

The original 182's and Cups are a far more engaging drive. This big wrap the new one gets is that not only does it still handle well amongst it's overweight competitors, but it's build quality is well up on previous models as is the ride comfort. You'll get cut down mighty quick on a Renault forum sprooking the driving purity that the RS200 is, as compared to previous models... it's not.

Having said all of that - these cars are useless on the road. Why did you fork out more money for another go fast road car and not buy a dedicated track car? That's where my money would have gone. Far more enjoyable (IMO) to not only have a car that goes hard at the limits but also be able to drive that car at those limits. Fair enough if it's about bragging rights... but it's a frog fun mobile. They're nothing to brag about - it's meant to be the drive.

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
- yawn -

Attachments

• man-yawning-300x199.jpg
    man-yawning-300x199.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 177