GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS Phaeton Helios

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI 5-door
there not fd-up at all , no curbage at all, i just pointed out all the minor imperfections, so it looks worse then it actually is. and yes i did buy them off someone from socal.

lilboy

Been around the block
full pics of them on the car please... nice wheels...

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
there not fd-up at all , no curbage at all, i just pointed out all the minor imperfections, so it looks worse then it actually is. and yes i did buy them off someone from socal.

damn you fucked those up!

yeah see cozmo, the dude that had them before him had a jetta that worked the shit out of them. this dude didn't do anything but roll on them i bet.

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI 5-door
yeah see cozmo, the dude that had them before him had a jetta that worked the shit out of them. this dude didn't do anything but roll on them i bet.

what is your problem? i've been honest in my description and answering every single question. I replaced the tires since i bought them because they were no good, i had to repair one of the wheels and i posted a pic of that repaired wheel, i posted all the blemishes. now if you want to buy them, go ahead and post, if not gtfo. Thanks.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
were those previously painted?

i ask because of the scratches but no curb damage?

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI 5-door
were those previously painted?

i ask because of the scratches but no curb damage?

I mentioned that it was in the description.

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
what is your problem? i've been honest in my description and answering every single question. I replaced the tires since i bought them because they were no good, i had to repair one of the wheels and i posted a pic of that repaired wheel, i posted all the blemishes. now if you want to buy them, go ahead and post, if not gtfo. Thanks.

I was actually defending you. learn to read.

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI 5-door

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
bump cuz if i could find a damn full time job I would buy these and paint them BLACK. They are my favorite.