GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: Porsche 911/Boxster S setup

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Just pieced this together in the past few weeks. Got the kit from creation motorsports. Stoptech lines, adapters, bolts, rotors, hubcentric spacers.

Looking for $1200. If they sell they sell. Cars going away for a long time while I work on my new house so I dont care if they sell or not.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Someone grab this, this is a nice grab,

Nice paint, and the brackets? alone the brackets are 1/4 of the price of this bundle.

Wish mine had good paint when i grabbed my calipers.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Someone grab this, this is a nice grab,

Nice paint, and the brackets? alone the brackets are 1/4 of the price of this bundle.

Wish mine had good paint when i grabbed my calipers.
Lol thanks. Thats why I spent time looking and bought a more expensive set so they werent all messed up. A lot of them have chipped paint or they are faded to pink or the decals are messed up

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
And the affect of having a child begins...

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
And the affect of having a child begins...
Lol nah, im getting my 201k loan finalized and the car is just sitting. I dont wanna just put all this on and let it rust while it sits all winter. Havent ordered my garage door yet so when I put the car in tje garage its still exposed to the elements. I picked up brand new stock pads, calipers, rotors and braided lines for them. But thats so that when I switch these on I can put all the brand new stuff on the tiguan since the calipers on that are showing their age.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump for. Legit dude

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk