GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

dialfonzo

Hi,

I found your old topic about brake and brackets.
Are you still making/supply them?

I'm looking at what it would cost to make a low cost upgrade...

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English.

Eric Nantel

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Hi,

I found your old topic about brake and brackets.
Are you still making/supply them?

I'm looking at what it would cost to make a low cost upgrade...

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English.

Eric Nantel

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

He stopped making them quite a long time ago, but you can order a kit from this company: http://www.creationsmotorsport.com/product-detail.php?pid=666

I dont think they have the bracket for the handbrake though

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
He stopped making them quite a long time ago, but you can order a kit from this company: http://www.creationsmotorsport.com/product-detail.php?pid=666

I dont think they have the bracket for the handbrake though

They probably didn't want customers complaining about how to make the handbrake caliper work...

Xolaque's design got the job done in that regard, but it wasn't ideal. I've already gone through one set of park brake cables.

ojwerks

Im in the market for a set of rear brackets to install the 330mm rotors and 4pots with the aux e-brake calipers... all I need is the brackets if anyone wants to sell or part with theres please let me know!!!

ojcontrerasb@gmail.com

TooOldForThis

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Xola3que I sent you an email a few days ago about the rotor and hat specifications didnt know if you were still around I bought the rings you designed the hats around I'm still running mine but thinking about getting Coleman racing scalloped rings if they will work. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
Reviving... not sure who all around has them...

I'm at the point of replacing my rings, and Coleman Racing will no longer accept the blueprint ring specs that were originally laid out for this design. They are saying the flange is too thin.

I'll gather the original Coleman ring form Xolaque provided (filled), along with his updated info for it, and what I believe was my purchase invoice specs from Coleman. Try to post it up later today.

Maybe someone on here can provide some insight, as the Coleman sales rep is blunt and not at all helpful so far.

TooOldForThis

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Reviving... not sure who all around has them...

I'm at the point of replacing my rings, and Coleman Racing will no longer accept the blueprint ring specs that were originally laid out for this design. They are saying the flange is too thin.

I'll gather the original Coleman ring form Xolaque provided (filled), along with his updated info for it, and what I believe was my purchase invoice specs from Coleman. Try to post it up later today.

Maybe someone on here can provide some insight, as the Coleman sales rep is blunt and not at all helpful so far.
How did this turn out for you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Definitely interested in outcome, have a set ready to go in my basement. Besides the rings of course.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk