GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 MKV GTI 6M lower Bucks co (Philadelphia area)

SeanyWilk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Looking to sell my 2006 MKV GTI. Mileage is 165634, looking for $3,500 or obo. Located in lower Bucks co (Philadelphia Area) Pa.

Has following mods installed.

BSH Cold airinktake

BSH Engine,Trans, dogbone mounts

H&R Sway bar

H&R touring cup kit.

Wolfburg front upper/ lower Grill (still have oem grill if wanted)

REvo stage 1 Tune.

42 dratft stealth catch can.

Pioneer headunit.

p3 vent gauge.

I still have all the oem parts as well as a full set of rear super pro suspension bushings. That I never got around to installing.

I bought this in 2009, it was my daily until March of 2015 it then became garaged kept and a Sunday driver.

Current issues to be transparent, A/C is not blowing cold. Headliner is sagging in the back, Small oil leak at the vacuum pump. I have a full history of all maintenance done since i've owned it.

However, you may notice no license plate in the pictures. I dropped the insurance this past winter and didn't register it this year. So it currently has 2018 inspection stickers that expired in June. Will need current PA inspection.

Click the link here for photos https://photos.google.com/u/0/...BJd2N5Y21hRGxqaHRPemdIRW9YS1J3 IMG_20180714_153658.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SeanyWilk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Bump

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Your links to pics not working. Any rust issues or has Vw taken are of that?

SeanyWilk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
No rust that I know of. Besides a little on the front fenders from rubbing when turning and hitting a bump from the 2 inch drop.
Your links to pics not working. Any rust issues or has Vw taken are of that?

SeanyWilk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Car has sold.