GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arizona

marx92x

Autocross Newbie
I think it's a good idea. From just poking around, AZ seems to be well represented in the MKV forums.

Are there any MK 1-4 GTI clubs already in the area?

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
Anders, my budding Jeff called you the other day about a graduation present for me!! I am the one with the forge bov. We are friends with Dan. I will call you this weekend about trying to get a group together. You you won't be around call me at 480-635-2964. I am at UTI from 2-830 but leave a message.

Last edited:

dunski

Go Kart Champion
I need a dam gti first.. :)

uberGTI

Passed Mr. Ed
Car(s)
2008 R32
I'm interested. Probably going to be a few months before I get mine. Unfortunately I'm still buried in my Civic. It will probably end up being close enough to the fall that I might wait for an 07 so I can get the launch control with the DSG. I'm still holding out a sliver of hope for Shadow Blue to be added in 07 too. I'm tempted to park the Civic at Metro Center with the keys in the ignition to see if it would just go away!

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
totally down! I am eager to see what others are doing with their GTI's and to jst chit chat and such... let me know is anyhting I can do to help out for the GTG!!

NewYorkMike :thumbsup:

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
I'm down, just let me know. I'll try to add this forum to my regular views. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
uberGTI said:
I'm interested. Probably going to be a few months before I get mine. Unfortunately I'm still buried in my Civic. It will probably end up being close enough to the fall that I might wait for an 07 so I can get the launch control with the DSG. I'm still holding out a sliver of hope for Shadow Blue to be added in 07 too. I'm tempted to park the Civic at Metro Center with the keys in the ignition to see if it would just go away!

Where in chandler. I am at ellis and fry.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
Ready to go. I am truly looking forward to getting this together, although it would be nice to get my suspension done first.

Anyone in for like a meet & greet? Sort of an unoffical first to put names and faces together?

Just curious

Anders @ EVO

Go Kart Champion
Lost track of this thread - sorry!!

We should set an unofficial meet and greet for this weekend fri-sun sometime. What days will work best for everyone? We can meet at EVO, it is pretty centrally located near ASU.

Please email me at work to request a date or pose any questions - aberg@evoms.com You can call me on my cell anytime 480-254-4919. I would love to get this going!!