GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Heart of an .:R

fuzzymk5

its a beater
Car(s)
06 cw gti

an idea of what it should look like all done. harness in the engine bay is 90% done, need to solder the fusebox back in and run the new batter wire and it should be running again.
heres some pics of the process

fuzzymk5

its a beater
Car(s)
06 cw gti
Once it's running again the interior is going back in then off to the body shop to properly do the bay, clean and paint the motor, trans, everything. Hoping to have the car complete sometime in febuary.

fuzzymk5

its a beater
Car(s)
06 cw gti
fired the car up for the first time after finishing the harness and everything seems to be working properly, going to start putting the interior in on monday

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
fired the car up for the first time after finishing the harness and everything seems to be working properly, going to start putting the interior in on monday

Niiiiice :thumbsup:

fuzzymk5

its a beater
Car(s)
06 cw gti
Been a long time since I updated this, bay is done and I'm towing the car home from the body shop tonight to finish putting it together. Hoping to have it ready for wolfsgart next month

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Been a long time since I updated this, bay is done and I'm towing the car home from the body shop tonight to finish putting it together. Hoping to have it ready for wolfsgart next month

:biggrin:
Lol I was going to bump this after you didn't reply on fb. Glad to see it's not been forgotten about.