GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Wait, serious question? He has talked about his SC like 1,000,000 times.

No, I'm just retarded. I was thrown off, because it sounded more like a turbo than an SC, and I thought maybe I had missed something. I should have asked if he was turbo'd, not boosted. I guess I'm so used to MK5s, that when I say "boosted", I'm thinking "turbo".

I had always known he had a blower, but again, I've never owned a supercharged car, so I didn't necessarily know whether or not SCs have a BOV/DV or what it would sound like...if that makes any sense lol

:iono:

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
has a recirculating dv,

i'm around 270ish whp, hit 115-118 on the straight where he would walk off on me

the last few visits there i've started braking very early going into that straight just to stay on the more than safe side.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
has a recirculating dv,

i'm around 270ish whp, hit 115-118 on the straight where he would walk off on me

the last few visits there i've started braking very early going into that straight just to stay on the more than safe side.

Gotcha, makes sense now....

Damn, then he was really booking....any idea how much power he was putting down?

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Ordered two more parts for the GTI, BOV and wastegate.... last major parts I need now are the turbo and the intake mani....

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Saw this beauty walking to lunch today. :lol:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure its a worth while thing to do when you go giant on the turbo, but how restrictive are our stock mani's any way?

No idea, but they're over 9000 on the ugly scale. :bellyroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.