*your :thumbsup:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door

I'd totally ride tandem bikes with you guise. :wub:

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
I got a chance to drive a Scion FR-S and a new Mazda 3 skyactive (whatever engine that is. 2.0l?) hatchback. I loved that FR-S. It is just such a joy to drive. I had a look at the Mazda 3 just to see what they are about, then took a drive for the hell of it. It may be a slow econo-hatch, but I thought it was very refined considering how much they are asking for it.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Yeah Mazda has been doing great in terms of making the car feel a little out of its price range. It also got great IIHS safety ratings, which is again surprising for the price.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Mark returns!! :D

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
Yeah Mazda has been doing great in terms of making the car feel a little out of its price range. It also got great IIHS safety ratings, which is again surprising for the price.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2

I think the only thing I didn't like was the way the radio is perched atop the dashboard. Other than that there really wasn't anything wrong with it.

On another note, I need to get new tires and brake pads soon. What do you all recommend? I def wanna upgrade the pads, but I'm not sure about what tires to get. Currently using Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals. Those have been ok, but I think I'd like to try something different.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Oh, and I probably totaled the Bunnspeed GTI yesterday. Crashed it when I looked over my shoulder to merge onto a busy highway, and when I looked back some fucktard had come to a complete stop on the onramp instead of merging. I slammed on the brakes but hit the guy ahead of me, then was rear-ended by a jeep. Good times.

I'm ok, but pretty bummed out.

Another one bites the dust :(

According to my insurance agent, the person in front is usually "25% at fault", whatever that means...

Well, usually it's that the guy who rear-ends is almost always at fault.

Awww yissssssssssss, I love these memes

Mark returns!! :D

YAAAAAAAAY

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I got a chance to drive a Scion FR-S and a new Mazda 3 skyactive (whatever engine that is. 2.0l?) hatchback. I loved that FR-S. It is just such a joy to drive. I had a look at the Mazda 3 just to see what they are about, then took a drive for the hell of it. It may be a slow econo-hatch, but I thought it was very refined considering how much they are asking for it.

Of course the FR-S is a joy to drive. It was built with that exact thing in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.