GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
My school your last 30 credits had to be at the university and 45 of your last 60 had to be at the university.

I took a bunch of credits at CC but I had to plan ahead and did them sooner rather than later.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i agree, normally people will go to CC first to knock out the generals.

but i know a number of kids who went straight to Cal States or UC's and did everything to graduate minus their last electives so they could do cheap easy ones at a CC

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
i agree, normally people will go to CC first to knock out the generals.

but i know a number of kids who went straight to Cal States or UC's and did everything to graduate minus their last electives so they could do cheap easy ones at a CC

I took some major/minor classes at CC so that I didn't have to take the harder equivalents at university.

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
What half assed school let's you finish with CC credits?

Since I'm within 8 credits or two classes of completing the degree requirements I can participate in the graduation. It's no big deal because the two credits I have remaining are elective creds. And I'll finish 'em before they mail out the diplomas.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Since I'm within 8 credits or two classes of completing the degree requirements I can participate in the graduation. It's no big deal because the two credits I have remaining are elective creds. And I'll finish 'em before they mail out the diplomas.

That's not what I meant. I was referring to the school letting transfer credits be your last credits.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
On the first plane to NY and traveling in comfort:biggrin:
Again - I've asked before but if anyone knows if a car event/show or the likes of in the surrounding area to NY in the next week please let me know. Would be awesome to see the car culture first hand.
Hope everyone is safe and well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 112

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Well idk. I think we have a similar policy to what you said your university had in your other post. I meet the requirements so I can take the final 2 credits somewhere else

You didn't meet graduation requirements. Your 2 credits short. All I'm saying is at my school I'd have to take those credits at my Uni, not at CC. you're lucky your school is more flexible.

I didn't walk when I graduated because I didn't think it was that big of an accomplishment. It was just something I was expected to do. I'm a 4th generation college grad. Even my Grandma has degrees from Michigan and Ohio St, then never worked a day in her life. Lol.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
college is such a joke these days.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
i ended up at a wizard party (wolfenstein "launch party") last night sterling, (cousin invited me, free, his friend was dj)

there was a guy with elder scrolls mmo dev team shirt there asking the wizards what they were into.

apart from the fact that neither of us really play games it wasn't terrible since the tickets included a couple free drinks, but of course in wizard style by 9:45 the lights were on and everyone was being ushered out.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i ended up at a wizard party (wolfenstein "launch party") last night sterling, (cousin invited me, free, his friend was dj)

there was a guy with elder scrolls mmo dev team shirt there asking the wizards what they were into.

apart from the fact that neither of us really play games it wasn't terrible since the tickets included a couple free drinks, but of course in wizard style by 9:45 the lights were on and everyone was being ushered out.

Haha sounds like my kind of party

You jumping on the ESO wagon? I wonder if Colin has. Aww I miss that fat cop.

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
You didn't meet graduation requirements. Your 2 credits short. All I'm saying is at my school I'd have to take those credits at my Uni, not at CC. you're lucky your school is more flexible.

I didn't walk when I graduated because I didn't think it was that big of an accomplishment. It was just something I was expected to do. I'm a 4th generation college grad. Even my Grandma has degrees from Michigan and Ohio St, then never worked a day in her life. Lol.

General graduation requirements for Penn State:

-36 of the last 60 credits must be earned at Penn State. (I have completed 60 of the last 60 credits at Penn State)

-At least 60 credits must be earned in the last 5 years.

Because I meet those requirements AND because I am within 8 credits or 2 courses of finishing my degree I was allowed by the university to take my last 2.5 credits at another institution.

Don't mean to sound overly defensive, but I am by no means half-assing my education. It just happens that completing the 2.5 credits at another institution will be better for my situation.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
You jumping on the ESO wagon? I wonder if Colin has. Aww I miss that fat cop.

Colin isn't ham anymore, he may still be fat, but he quit the force.

I can't in good conscience commit to the sort of time a game will take from me. Tempted, but I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.