GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Remote tuning. Going to get a tune that's close and go from there. He's worked with aux injection before but we're going to start it off on RS4's alone. He's shipped a cable for me to flash it but I'll have to send it to a friend to BDM dump first. 10-15 days until we get it going on his software

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Went to orientation at my University today. Super overwhelming. Community college is nothing compared to the real deal lol

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Went to orientation at my University today. Super overwhelming. Community college is nothing compared to the real deal lol

Back my first couple years of college (state party school) I had a gf in community college and since she was dumb as a brick but loved sucking dick I did a lot of her work.

Her workload I always thought was steeper, the difference was my grades were based on basically 3-4 items a class hers had daily assignments.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Back my first couple years of college (state party school) I had a gf in community college and since she was dumb as a brick but loved sucking dick I did a lot of her work.

Her workload I always thought was steeper, the difference was my grades were based on basically 3-4 items a class hers had daily assignments.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Creeping on the forums and saw a post Elliott made on Eric's build thread. Good news if it works out, Eric.

Also, the motorcyclists on TOD have gotten a lot worse since last really going there in 2009. I was there in 2011 and 2012 on my way to SoWo, but we only really passed through each time.

We had a late 90's Mustang pass us on a blind corner and then he was finding the apex on the turns i.e. in the wrong lane.

Then, heading back into North Carolina, we had two bikes pass us (we were going to pull over), but there weren't any pull offs and they were only behind us maybe 15 or 20 seconds.

Other than those incidents and blowing off the top IC pipe off my buddies Evo X, it's been a lot of fun.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
also this:

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Good luck on your university experience. I'm just about to finish with my education. I'm actually graduating 2 credits short and just gonna make up the credits at a community college, so I'll be doing the opposite of you :p

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Good luck on your university experience. I'm just about to finish with my education. I'm actually graduating 2 credits short and just gonna make up the credits at a community college, so I'll be doing the opposite of you :p

What half assed school let's you finish with CC credits?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
What half assed school let's you finish with CC credits?

a lot. i know many who did exactly what ben is doing and did their last elective credits doing Golf at a CC or something of the sort.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
a lot. i know many who did exactly what ben is doing and did their last elective credits doing Golf at a CC or something of the sort.

Most schools have a minimum residency requirement, but it goes one of two ways:

Either you have to take your LAST x amount of credits there

Or

You have to take x amount of credits there and as long as thats fulfilled you can take the rest somewhere else. Im assuming thats limited to gen eds or electives though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Most schools have a minimum residency requirement, but it goes one of two ways:

Either you have to take your LAST x amount of credits there

Or

You have to take x amount of credits there and as long as thats fulfilled you can take the rest somewhere else. Im assuming thats limited to gen eds or electives though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

yes. this is what i'm saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.