GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
All my money goes to school rent too poor to spend money on one or would the small t fitting that I have with the gauge work if I stick in a vacuum line (this is a guage out of one of my old cars

So.. You want to spend the little money you have on your car?

I like you. :biggrin:

freshslate

Constant
When I was washing my car I saw condensation in my left break light that's on the hatch. First time I saw it. Will it be fine or should I do something about it?
View attachment 93639

hey that happened to me before, i figured out the reason. it was because my light assembly wasn't screwed onto the body tight enough, and the weather seal wasn't enough to seal the…. weather from getting into the housing lol

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I was on the fence about buying the factory nav unit for my car so the dude dropped $100 off the price and said he'd instal it! So for $400 I'm getting a BNIB factory nav installed in the FR-S today. Wasn't even an option on the 2013 FR-S. You can get it on the 2014 as option and also comes with the JDM HIDs and push to start.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
I was on the fence about buying the factory nav unit for my car so the dude dropped $100 off the price and said he'd instal it! So for $400 I'm getting a BNIB factory nav installed in the FR-S today. Wasn't even an option on the 2013 FR-S. You can get it on the 2014 as option and also comes with the JDM HIDs and push to start.

It won't get you a soul though.

Status
Not open for further replies.