New R32 owner questions

MKVGTI'06'

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32
1. Welcome
2. post pics
3. UM ECU + DSG Combo
3. CAI: people going for FORGE these days and to keep it simple and cheap get a drop in panel filter (K&N for example)
4. Haldex upgrade
5. Drive it like you stole it :biggrin:

Sorry no way to post pics!

Thanks for the response, was helpful in making my decisions!

MKVGTI'06'

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32
I have kept it simple with my .:R.

VF Engineering CAI
Unitronic ECU/DSG Tune
H&R Springs

If I lived in the U.S. I would have gone with UM Tune and a Forge CAI. I had FK coils but had a bad experience. If you go with coils: KW's, ST's, and H&R's are your best bet.

Enjoy your .:R. It is a switch from the GTI but it will be fun. :thumbsup:

It is much different than the GTI, but I enjoy it so far!

I actually ended up with a GHL Catback, HPA CAI, FK Konigsport Coilovers and some VMR 710's.

I should be finishing up most of the installs on all that this weekend, ill see about getting some pics up!

Lastly, when I bought the car I found out from a dealer who I am friends with that the car already had a tune, anyway to figure out who that may be?

RHCP4LIFE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
.:R32
It is much different than the GTI, but I enjoy it so far!

I actually ended up with a GHL Catback, HPA CAI, FK Konigsport Coilovers and some VMR 710's.

I should be finishing up most of the installs on all that this weekend, ill see about getting some pics up!

Lastly, when I bought the car I found out from a dealer who I am friends with that the car already had a tune, anyway to figure out who that may be?

contact all of the well know tuners for our cars. send them your VIN number they should be able to look it up

UM,APR,GIAC, im sure there is more.

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
@fire geek I will have to check out Car max. And the one I drove was red it was a amazing ride!!

@jshish23. The CPO was two years 24k which was a nice additive but would also mean no touching anything on the car for two years without voiding that. What would you say is a good price on this? I tried offering 18 as I felt this was fare especially without the factory rims, it has the 35th anniversery rims on it now. Does that seem reasonable??

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
OP, got any pictures of the "final product"?

MKVGTI'06'

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32
I do, on my cell ha. I don't really have any way of posting pics up on here. You can pm me your phone # and I'd be glad to shoot you a text with some pics