GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV R32 Fog Lights

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Hello people, I have been thinking a bout this DIY for awhile now and I have finally got around to it and I hope all u guys enjoy the show. :thumbsup:

This is not a cheap DIY but here is the parts lists

SRS tech Fog lights. $180
Fog lights. $80
Wiring harness. $50
Mis. Parts and supplies. $40

Ok the first thing I'm going to do is just post some pix up and u guys can tell me what u guys think and then I'll post a simple DIY

bazzle

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MY08 R32 Silver 3dr
Foggy where you live?
Ive found the standard HIDs work real well in foggy conditions with near zero scatter to the top.
imo I think the R32 without fogs makes it stand out more than the GTi/Jettas with fogs.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I love this being an option on the R32 since there are allot of people out there who might enjoy this look and function... It might not be for everyone but at least there is a way to make them look and work like an OEM style package!!!!!

I have tried to buy a set of Axis foglight kit from them but i dont speak Japanese and there website sucks balls. I could not even get a response from them from emailing them at least 20 times and ............

This option cost about half as mush as Axis kit and to me looks a good as its going to get unless i can make something better...... Which is an option too. lol

Once i get the driver side fog light modded up and ready to be turned on and used, ill get more pix up with them ON and working!!!!

BTW....... Its WAY too foggy here in Texas:bellyroll:

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I guess i should finish these tomoro....LOL

I have soooo many mods underway at the moment, but they got to get done asap

leftcoastR32

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW R32-Titan 4x4
I understand having to many things going on at once. Recently got into v-dubs after having two highly modded Subaru's. I'd have the car apart for a month at a time, then play with it...then it's back on stands. :cool: