GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ohio University

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
Hey all, I go to OU and I have my GTI down here. I've seen a few R32's and a couple GTI's(all stock looking) & was wondering if anyone was on here?

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
I am here man! Where have u seen MK5 R32s???lol... maybe MK4s... rarely a MK5

This is way late but i just saw it. I have seen 2, along with an MKV GTI (all stock looking) on south green parking behind Brown and whatever the Dorm beside Brown is. My GTI is parked under Baker but I live on West. We should meet up sometime over winter quarter.

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
Spotted a white mkv GTI.

martin27

Ready to race!
ya... its an Asian guy that works for Sunpower... I think he tried to race me a while back on my way to work... he looks completely stock. 2dr > 4dr.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Martin, every time I see your sig your dirty car bothers the crap out of me. Do you happen to have a different picture you can put for everyone with OCD like me?

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
I try not to drive too much, try to use my buddies '93 corsica for most driving duties! But when I do drive it's usually just to go over to state street for stuff. I'll be out a lot more once this damn weather warms up & then It'd be nice to get a weekly gathering going somewhere & it wouldn't have to be strictly vw.

martin27

Ready to race!
sounds good man... Lets not be like "Team Extreme" u seen them on East State late at night? Some of them are good guys, but it always cracked me up seeing them out late in walmart parking lot.

And Merkey, I take a lot of trips out on a gravel roads so its hard to stay clean. Havent taken many shots of the car at all.... Once things warm up some I will take another pic for ya. haha.. Just dont stare at my baby too long.

martin27

Ready to race!
btw Kiser where did u get ur tune? I am getting a dp next week, and I want to go stage 2 in spring. Currently stock still.

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
I've seen them over there & thought about stopping once but used better judgment and decided against it haha. I think I saw you driving last night on richland by grover & the convo, I was walking though & not in my car.

Mine was tuned at ECS near Akron.

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
I saw a black mkv gti on classix at Ping earlier today.

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
Bumping this back up for good weather. I've seen a few more mkvs this year

martin27

Ready to race!
been driving my fiancés passat these last couple of days. Finally got it rebuilt. We need to finally meet up sometime! I don't know if you have ever gone to Euroworks behind Avalanche, but I am down there often with Nathan the owner.

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
Never have but always wanted to stop. I need to stop & price a cam follower replacement anyway haha