GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

247 HP Ford Focus ST coming to the U.S.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion

This car does have potential, especially if you can swap in some rs parts? I like what ford is doing. My wife is looking at a flex in the spring & for a american company ford is on a come up. Now they just need to bring that new ranger to the states.

sasha18yug

its ok looking the only thing that is really disappointing is that is does not come with the 2.5 turbo engine that volvo is making and that is a bullet proof engine...i have driven the s60r and the focus st in europe...and let me tell you that engine is one of the best ...!

TF04

I'm just curious...all of you clamoring for an RS do realize it commands the same kind of premium over an ST that a R does over a GTI and a STI does over a WRX, right?

utekineir

Banned
I'm just curious...all of you clamoring for an RS do realize it commands the same kind of premium over an ST that a R does over a GTI and a STI does over a WRX, right?

And if it comes with the tangible nechanical differences that those respective models do.

I.e. Much better tranny, etc on sti and awd on r.

Long as the differences justify the price with more than badging and cosmetics where is the problem?

Lucidity

Marx
People shit talking because it's a Ford.... really?

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
looks like a mix between a mazda and an sti ?