GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Not even a day lol

07emkayvee

Slappin' Da Bass Mon!
Car(s)
07 gti
watch it.. you will like it... everyone likes it.

i didnt

and just looking to expand my knowledge on the subject, why does our country refer to other countries by different names? take the Netherlands for ex. we (the US) acknowledge them as the Netherlands while other parts of the world refer to them as Holland.

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
Britain, United Kingdom, England.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
T'was prob the best F&F movie yet. Longest too lol.

my1stvdub

Ready to race!
Yea it was like 2 hours long... did you guys stay thru the end credits... they had a nice intro to the next movie... i was kinda upset when i saw the direction they appear to be going

gti_mk5

Ready to race!
yeah can't wait for the next one and straight up everyone on here always has something negative to say about things just to feel like they stand out.. it was not a bad movie at all if anything it was one of the better movies this year and this movie had me feeling like a little kid again watching a crazy action movie. Some of you sit and crituque the whole movie omg thats cheesy or omg thats fake just sit back and enjoy the point they brought you a movie to entertain you! the whole thing is fake and we know it before we walk in and they did change it up a bit from how the original one was and its a good thing.. I know from experience of other films I wouldve gotten bored by the fourth one if it was the same concept but its not and I give those directors and actors mad props! definitely going to watch the 6th and the 7th and the 8th and maybe be in the 9th! lol but we'll see how things go... for those who havent seen it go watch it theres no reason to miss out on this film especially if your posting in a car forum. Your better off going and watching it then sitting in your chair posting on this forum .

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Britain, United Kingdom, England.

Britain or Great Britain refers to England, Scotland and Wales, since they're attached.

The United Kingdom, or it's full name of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, refers to exactly that...England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland...because they all make up The United Kingdom.

England refers to one country in Great Britain.

Studying in London last semester enlightened me :thumbsup:

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
dont think ill be shelling out $10 to watch this anytime soon but maybe ill catch it once its on the HBO.

AdvanSuper

Banned
It's definitely not... It was something okay to watch, but not worth my $10.

pomme de terre

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI, DSG
It was much better than I expected, physics and all aside, and lots of references to the past movies make it fun to watch :thumbsup:

walangij

D1 2010!
Paid $2.50 to watch it at what may possibly be the cheapest theater ever. I have no idea how that is sustainable for them but they've been going for 15+ years.

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
I watched it twice. I did like it actually, and I'm looking forward to the next one. Best part was trolling the parking garage to see all the scions and civics doing burn outs after lol

But on the reals every past movie has made me want to race or just drive my car. This one made me want to hurt someone reallly bad, or shoot something haha I may see if my old hs will let me put on some football pads and show those kids what pain is haha