GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Newsouth Vs. AWE gauges?

bacardicj151

Car(s)
07 GTI

orange1218

Passed Driver's Ed
i went to the cim site and they didnt have a list of dealers so im assuming i need to buy it online. so i would need to order the gauge and the vent mount right? anything else? please bare with me, im new at this

It all comes as one package. IIRC some of the gauges are removable from the vent, some are not...not sure though. Either way, when you order it comes with everything you'll need to install, including the fuse tap. Install is a bit harder just b/c you have to take apart pretty much the entire center vent and thread everything through...but not bad overall.

Just do it :thumbsup:

bacardicj151

Car(s)
07 GTI
It all comes as one package. IIRC some of the gauges are removable from the vent, some are not...not sure though. Either way, when you order it comes with everything you'll need to install, including the fuse tap. Install is a bit harder just b/c you have to take apart pretty much the entire center vent and thread everything through...but not bad overall.

Just do it :thumbsup:

It is a little work but it's worth it

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
I have the NS in a vent mount, When turned off it's at -1 instead of 0. I'm just to lazy to take it out & adjust it on the back.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I have the NS in a vent mount, When turned off it's at -1 instead of 0. I'm just to lazy to take it out & adjust it on the back.
Same situation, so it can be calibrated to 0 gauge pressure on the back?

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Same situation, so it can be calibrated to 0 gauge pressure on the back?

Yeah, you basically just twist the barb on the back which twists the needle within the housing, moving where the needle points at "zero." This is the main reason why I don't really like mech gauges, I ended up twisting mine a bunch when trying to hook it up and I have no idea if it's reading properly or not...

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Podi. The color match is perfect, easy to install, reads accurately, and looks oem. U can get the single or double pod now