GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Bride Vios 3 racing seat with Sparco side rails.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Went another route with my driver seat in the racecar. So I'm putting one of my two Brides up for sale. It is a Bride Canada seat, not a Japan Bride. It was never even bolted on to the car, placed it in the car for fitment and measurements but has never had a butt in it lol. Sort of a short sale, need to fund the racecar so I'm losing a ton of money of it. I'm including a set of Sparco side mounts. You will still need to source a base/slide rails (easily gotten through Wedge engineering), around $130 for those, $80 for just the base plate. I can help you with that if needed.

Asking $550 + shipping and PayPal fees.

If a serious buyer wants to buy both I would let them both go for $1,000 + shipping. I sat in the second one a few times so my butt was in it for a total of 15 min lol. Both include Sparco side mounts, I'm reusing my base plate.

Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looks sweet, good luck with the sale!

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Just curious, whats different between Bride Canada and Bride Japan seats?

Other than where they are made, just the testing. They are the exact same seat made with the same materials and the same manufacturing process but without the FIAA sticker. Personally wasn't worth the extra $500 for a Japan Bride, I figured $899 a pop was more than enough. They pass all the same tests as the Japan Brides (you can even send them in to have them tested and stickered) but to keep cost down to the consumer Bride is making them in Canada and bypassing the testing and shipping charges. I did a TON of research before buying, including calling Bride Japan. And this was the info relayed to me (by a not so good English speaking gentleman lol).

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Well Shiet, didn't see this or I would of grabbed them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk