GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Flywheel Photography

Ready to race!
I had a motor mount break, which dropped the running engine onto the timing covers, which then ground into my timing gears and belt that I had proactively replaced less than a year ago. fuck me. 2400$ later I pick my car up on monday.

Plus side I did get all BSH mounts installed. Next is suspension.

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI

juragan

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked my baby up from the auto shop today.

golfballer78

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' R32 dsg

didnt happen today, week ago, original bumper was f***ed, got used deep blue pearl bumper & made art! volkswagen.:Racing rocker panel decals are coming later.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
It's been 5.5 months for mine, but it's also sitting under a car cover and hasn't been driven since the middle of October lol.

Be careful, covers trap moisture. Just make sure you throw some silica packets on the windshield and air out the cover 2-3 times a week.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Be careful, covers trap moisture. Just make sure you throw some silica packets on the windshield and air out the cover 2-3 times a week.

Too late for that. I think it's fine though. I've taken the cover off several times this winter as I usually run it outside since my parents hate the smell.

Nitrorea

Ready to race!
Interested in those, what are you thoughts on them?

So far so good. The went in easy, although the first shipment they sent me the wrong ones. But yeah install was a breeze and everything torqued down nice and tight.

I will say that the front driver's wheel would not fit on the rear driver's hub with the studs in place. It was the weirdest thing, all other wheels fit on that hub and the drivers front wheel fit on the other three hubs just fine.....just the one wheel wouldn't fit on the one hub. I'll mess with it more when time comes to rotate tires.

I don't track the car so this was for cosmetic reasons so I can't comment on anything more than just that. It is easier to take the wheels on and off though. I hated the look of those old nasty wheel bolts.