GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OG's thread, show us what you're in now.

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
its been awhile, not sure if I'm an OG or not but heres my car, still have it, and still building it 5 years later.

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
I haven't seen you around in forever Mike. Still looks clean.
Thanks dude! Far from clean, Planning on getting the fenders/quarters fixed because they got ruined when i was static. Yeah I'm barely on anymore but I pop in from time to time.

Nice of you to pop in mr Barry . Pleasantly surprised you still have it.��good to see.
:biggrin: Almost all of my friends sold their Mk5s and moved on, I can't come to do it, plus I don't want a car payment again. The Mk5 is mostly a weekend car now. (a poor man's weekend car)

Ugh... that is a perfect GTI.

Can you give me the specs on your wheels? (dimensions/et/tires/camber/spacers/etc)
Thanks, appreciate it!
Not sure if serious about all my specs...

roscoe87

Ready to race!
guess I'm semi OG. I've had my car for coming up on six years and built my car using inspiration from all of the amazing mkv's I've seen on this site. i have ZERO plans of ever getting rid of this car. I remember being in high school when the mkv first came out and telling myself that one day id own one, luckily one day was only a few short years later.

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
guess I'm semi OG. I've had my car for coming up on six years and built my car using inspiration from all of the amazing mkv's I've seen on this site. i have ZERO plans of ever getting rid of this car. I remember being in high school when the mkv first came out and telling myself that one day id own one, luckily one day was only a few short years later.

I'm with you..got it brand new in 09' and still love it. Can't see myself ever getting rid of it.

Believe it or not I havn't even hit 50k miles on it yet, as I have always live really close to school and work.

How she sit now.

and getting these installed soon.