The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
I agree haha and how smooth are they I've always wondered

When I heard the term "air ride" I though of literal clouds of air, sortof like that commercial for mattresses with the sheep. I expected that regardless of ride height, but in all reality it's just like conventional metal spring suspensions except a little but less rough. It's bouncey way up, and pretty hard compared to a stock suspensions way low, but on every setting it's just a bit more soft than it would have been on a coilover. This may not apply to all air systems, it's def the case for slam series airlifts on a mk6 Jetta lol

It totally made me reconsider air ride as a viable suspension option, really exceeded my expectations.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
When I heard the term "air ride" I though of literal clouds of air, sortof like that commercial for mattresses with the sheep. I expected that regardless of ride height, but in all reality it's just like conventional metal spring suspensions except a little but less rough. It's bouncey way up, and pretty hard compared to a stock suspensions way low, but on every setting it's just a bit more soft than it would have been on a coilover. This may not apply to all air systems, it's def the case for slam series airlifts on a mk6 Jetta lol

It totally made me reconsider air ride as a viable suspension option, really exceeded my expectations.
Accuair put their system on an Audi R8 and raced it. Bags are the convenient coilover setup just not as good. Still awesome, and the fact you can air up and down is so damn nice. Plus laying frame is le tits. Rus.k's GTI air'd out was like an instant chub. So sweet.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Disney is a gamble every time for us. Crowds or weather.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Disney is a gamble every time for us. Crowds or weather.

Yeah, I've got both unfortunately. This is the fourth or fifth time I've been here, and I have never seen this many people here...

It doesn't rain at Disney land. Shoulda gone there.

I would have loved to haha. Cali is so much better. And the humidity is way more tolerable.

You guys should take notes. Blaine knows his Disney land.

What does that even mean? Haha

Rain is the best thing to ever happen at an amusement park, ridiculously Shorter lines

Quit being a pussy and get wet

For every other Park, yes, but people here don't leave lol. They just get grumpy and stinky, and I'm reminded of why I'm not interested in having kids...

And wait...aren't pussies supposed to be wet? I know you're into Matt and all that, but still...

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
my gf works at disneyland. I get in for free and I still wont go. Its a crowded overpriced shit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.