GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Well, I don't think I've ever seen a stock turbo WRX(that year) making that much whp. I'm not even sure I've seen STI's there. Aggressively tuned STI's on E85 are hitting the 365 range.

I'm just not sure those turbo's can make that much power. But, I'd have to see his mod list.

Also, 81 trap speed, TEH lolz. I could hit 98-100mph trap speeds at S2+ at 5500ft elevation with a tune only boosting 13-14(when it should have been hitting 18ish peak).

Also, stock STI and stock WRX's basically run the same 1/4mile times, since in the STI you gotta shift one more time.

I've already thought his power numbers were crap...I'm pretty sure he's got upgraded plugs, FMIC, CAI, and a COBB Stage 3 tune...(Which is also strange, because doesn't stage three usually entail a turbo upgrade...?) I think, in reality, he's probably closer to 275...but nevertheless...

Yeah, the trap seemed REALLY low to me...but I don't race enough to know what I'm talking about haha.

1/8th mile trap?

people run 1/8th?

Yeah, the only track we have out here is an 1/8th. They're building the Richmond Speedway, but again, for some ghey reason, it will only have an 1/8th mile track....

Bitches. Bitches run the 1/8th

Bitches. Bitches buy DSG.

All of this.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I've already thought his power numbers were crap...I'm pretty sure he's got upgraded plugs, FMIC, CAI, and a COBB Stage 3 tune...(Which is also strange, because doesn't stage three usually entail a turbo upgrade...?) I think, in reality, he's probably closer to 275...but nevertheless...

Yeah, the trap seemed REALLY low to me...but I don't race enough to know what I'm talking about haha.

Yeah, the only track we have out here is an 1/8th. They're building the Richmond Speedway, but again, for some ghey reason, it will only have an 1/8th mile track....

All of this.
I can definitely see his car having 300-320awhp with that stuff.

And Ya, stage 3 for a Subaru is a turbo upgrade.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Not all of us are unemployed gypsy travelers who peddle their wares under highway overpasses.

Lol...I'm definitely employed...I just got today off, and took yesterday off. I don't think I know your name, btw....

I can definitely see his car having 300-320awhp with that stuff.

And Ya, stage 3 for a Subaru is a turbo upgrade.

Right on haha. He might have a few other mods, but honestly, I think those are the major ones...

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.