GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Do you have an ETA of when the tunes suppose to be done?

ECUs should be here early this week, then im just waiting on that coolant pipe to be welded up since I dont have access to a TIG anymore. Everything else is done for the time being. I'd say 2-3 days it should be up and running again

woofie2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2011 GTI
ECUs should be here early this week, then im just waiting on that coolant pipe to be welded up since I dont have access to a TIG anymore. Everything else is done for the time being. I'd say 2-3 days it should be up and running again

that thing better be cruising Georgetown road May 24....

woofie2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2011 GTI
what is that?

may 24 is the Saturday before the indy 500, Georgetown road is the road in-front of the track, every year we see almost every kind of car on the road, from model-T's to every kids tricked out street rod and then there are guys with street legal race cars (Dallara has a couple of indy cars they made street legal) old indy racers "champ cars" with transmissions and brake lights.
Every one is cruising, it ramps up as the sun goes down. (until they close the street and then the drunk kids party in the street)

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I think the PCV dump is better than the filter, it looks clean, especially running along the fuel line like that, plus no more nasty oily crap in your engine bay!

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
may 24 is the Saturday before the indy 500, Georgetown road is the road in-front of the track, every year we see almost every kind of car on the road, from model-T's to every kids tricked out street rod and then there are guys with street legal race cars (Dallara has a couple of indy cars they made street legal) old indy racers "champ cars" with transmissions and brake lights.
Every one is cruising, it ramps up as the sun goes down. (until they close the street and then the drunk kids party in the street)

Good to know

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Lesson learned today: if you make a hard pipe with all tucked lines, put a bleed valve on it or it WILL try to overheat

what happened?